Our expert team of cyber forensics are always here to help sort out your crypto related problems and recover your losses
How can we help you?
Here are common frequently asked questions
Two simple reasons:
1. Your claim will be visible to our global network of investigators that may contact you and help to recover the stolen cryptocurrency in the future.
2. The reported broker address may be added to the Coinreclaims database. Once we flag the addresses in our database, it will be visible to our clients and partners. For example – the exchange that is our client can identify the hacker's address (provided by a hacking victim to our service) and take decisive action e.g. freeze the funds.
Once the complaint has been received, it will be visible to Coinreclaims' investigators & partners. Cases with losses above $500K and where a claimant provided all requested evidence, are most likely to be investigated. However, it is possible that the investigators would like to file a class action and collect a large number of claims from one certain scam. Therefore, even reclaiming the assets of small-value cases may be successful in the future.
Please note that recovery of stolen cryptocurrency is a complex process and it requires the cooperation of legal offices, law enforcement, asset recovery companies (often from different and/or various jurisdictions). The whole process includes not only asset tracking, but depending on the case, it may also consist of evidencing misappropriated funds, reaching out to other victims of the same case, creating and filing a class action, on site investigations, screening of computers and servers, supporting law enforcement activities, conducting interviews and open business intelligence research, and recovery. Even when the total loss is equal to a couple of bitcoins, the case may not be feasible due to the very high costs of the litigation process.
- Do not trust the investing websites offering you quick and large returns – most of them are scams.
- Download your wallet updates or IOS/Android apps only from trusted websites and sources. Please always check twice if you are downloading the updates or app from a legitimate source. Be aware that even trusted sources, like official app stores, may be used by hackers.
- Do not provide anyone with the private key or login credentials to your wallet or exchange account – always keep it safe,- preferentially off the internet and off digital devices.
- Be aware of newly met investors who offer you fast and effective profits. Please note that there are many accounts of fake cryptocurrency traders on LinkedIn, Instagram, Telegram Facebook or any other social media applications
We are always ready to help! Schedule a session with our cyber forensic experts today to begin your recovery journey.